The City of Moorhead has established the following requirements for staking and inspections within the public right-of-way (ROW) to address distancing and interaction concerns related to the spread of COVID-19.
Submit the following information to email@example.com
- Name of the bonded contractor
- Name of the individual requesting the staking at the jobsite
- Jobsite address
- Type of staking request
- Lawn Grade
- Sidewalk - include linear feet
- Curb & Gutter - include linear feet
Jobsite Staking Crew or Inspector Visits
Staking and inspections will be performed under the following conditions:
- Commercial or Residential Staking & ROW Inspections will be completed where there is no public, contractor, or inspector interaction. Contractors and all other individuals must remain offsite for the duration of the staking crew or inspector's visit.
- One individual (limit one contractor or other person) may be at the jobsite during the staking crew or inspector’s visit. That individual must remain a minimum of 10 feet from City of Moorhead staff performing the staking or ROW inspections.
Thank you for your cooperation with this health and safety policy.