The Moorhead Municipal Airport, a general aviation airport, is located 3 miles southeast of Moorhead. Take Exit 6 off I-94 at Clay County 11 (3309 70th Street South, Glyndon, MN 56547).
The airport is staffed by Moorhead Aviation Services, offering aircraft maintenance, fuel, and onsite management. Public T-Hangars may be available; please contact Moorhead Aviation Services for rental/lease information. Moorhead Aviation Services can be contacted at 218.287.1400.
- 4,300 foot asphalt runway, 75 feet wide
- Full taxiway
- 4 Private Hangars
- 34 Public T-Hangars (managed by Moorhead Aviation, call 218.287.1400 for leasing information)
- Arrival/Departure (A/D) Area with restrooms, phone service and vending machines
- Courtesy vehicle for pilots
- Self Service Fuel - Jet A and Avgas
- Additional Information
NEW: Airport Layout Plan Update
The Moorhead Airport Committee is studying a proposed amendment to the Airport Layout Plan (ALP) which designates areas for future hangar development.
The Municipal Airport is overseen by the Airport Committee that reviews the operation, growth and promotion of the airport.
For general information.
Moorhead City Hall, 4th Floor
500 Center Avenue
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm