- Public Hearing Notice
06/23/2021 10:21 amdetail
- CDBG Comment Period and Public Hearing for 2020-2024 Consolidated Plan Amendment
Public hearing to be held at June 14 City Council meeting.
- Public Meeting - Stormwater Pollution Prevention
Public meeting to discuss City’s and the Watershed’s Stormwater Pollution Prevention Programs
12/03/2020 8:36 amdetail
- New Permitting System for Overweight and Oversized Loads
10/29/2020 3:20 pmdetail
- Notice of Adoption of Final Assessments
City Council adopted final assessments for public improvements on Monday, October 12.
10/13/2020 9:00 amdetail
- Community Needs Meeting - Input requested
Public meeting to be held remotely via Webex on Monday, October 5, 2020.
09/24/2020 8:00 amdetail
- Census 2020 - Time is running out to respond
Make a difference in Moorhead's future by ensuring everyone is counted!
09/17/2020 2:23 pmdetail
- City Council Candidate Filings Complete
Eleven candidates file for City Council Seats
08/11/2020 7:03 pmdetail
- Public Comment Period/Public Hearing - Community Development Block Grant
Comment period through August 15 for 2020-2024 Consolidated Plan & 2020 Annual Action Plan, Amended Citizen Participation Plan.
07/16/2020 9:01 amdetail
- Human Rights Commission Vacancy
Ward 4 residents encouraged to apply for HRC service.
07/14/2020 5:00 pmdetail
- Public Housing Agency Board Vacancy
Moorhead residents encouraged to apply for Public Housing Agency Board service.
07/14/2020 5:00 pmdetail
- Moorhead Human Rights Commission to hold Civil Rights discussion Wednesday, June 24 followed by a series of Community Conversations
The Moorhead Human Rights Commission meeting welcomes the public to their Wednesday, June 24 meeting at 5 pm, additional Listening Sessions will be held on July 1 at Noon and 6 pm.
06/22/2020 9:47 amdetail
- COVID-19 Relief Grants of up to $10,000 available for Minnesota-based small businesses
Half of funding to be distributed in Greater Minnesota
06/19/2020 4:28 pmdetail
- Remote Meeting Procedure for Moorhead Human Rights Commission Meetings
The Moorhead Human Rights Commission meeting will be held Wednesday, June 24, at 5 pm using virtual meeting technology.
06/17/2020 9:04 amdetail
- Become an Election Judge – Be part of democracy in action!
Apply now to get training for the August primary!
06/08/2020 12:00 pmdetail
- Clay County Multi-Hazard Mitigation Plan - Public Review
Clay County invites public review and feedback of the draft plan prior to submitting it to the State of Minnesota and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) for review.
05/28/2020 1:22 pmdetail
- Public Hearing: Proposed Assessment for Eng. Project No. 20-A2-06
Mill & Overlay and Street Rehabilitation Street Improvements in the area between 3 and 6 Ave S and 11 and 14 St S
04/16/2020 3:16 pmdetail
- Remote Meeting Procedure for Moorhead City Council Meetings
The Moorhead City Council meeting will be held Monday, March 23, at 5:30 pm using virtual meeting technology.
03/23/2020 11:11 amdetail
- City of Moorhead City buildings and offices remain operational but are closed to the public starting at 8 am Thursday, March 19, 2020
Information on cancellations, postponements, and rescheduling available at cityofmoorhead.com/covid19
03/17/2020 8:00 pmdetail
- Public Hearing: Proposed Assessment for Eng. Project No. 20-A2-05
Proposed assessment for Eng. Project No. 20-A2-05, in the area of 20 Ave S from 14 St S to 20 St S and 18 and 19 St S from 18 Ave S to 20 Ave S.
03/11/2020 3:44 pmdetail