Do you know of a Moorhead resident or organization that has made an outstanding achievement or contribution to our community this year? The MoorHeart recognition program is an opportunity to recognize those who go above and beyond for our Moorhead community. Whether the achievements affect a specific neighborhood or group or the whole community, we want to lift up individuals and organizations making positive impacts in our community! The MoorHeart award recipient will be recognized and presented with the award (shown on the left) at an upcoming council meeting.
Specific nomination requirements are as follows:
- Nominee must be living or doing business in the City of Moorhead
- Nominee may not be employed by the City of Moorhead
- Nominee must have made outstanding achievements or improvements to Moorhead during the past 12 months
- Nominee must not have facilitated the achievements or improvements while seeking recognition for their contribution
- Nominator must be unrelated to nominee