Public Hearing Notice
Planning Commission 7/7/2021 at 5 PM
1. Request of C. Tepley for Rezone from CC: Community Commercial to MU-1: Downtown Mixed Use at:
815 Main Ave – Parcel 58.575.0650 – Lots 3 & 4, Block 39, ORIGINAL TOWNSITE MOORHEAD
2. Request of PROffutt Limited Partnership for a Preliminary & Final Plat for a one lot subdivision at:
A 290 ft x 170 ft portion of 2402 34th St S – Parcel 58.900.1062 – Section 15 Township 139 Range 048 PT OF S1/2 E OF HWY LESS 128.33 AC & CAR WASH ADDN (abbreviated description – full description available upon request)
3. Request of P. & L. Woyen for a Setback Variance and a Conditional Use Permit (CUP) to construct a 1,500 sf garage in RLD-0a at:
812 63rd Ave N – Parcel 58.086.0106 – Lot 6, Block 1, BRENTWOOD ACRES 2ND ADDITION
4. Request of N. Gustafson for Rezone from RMD-1: Residential Moderate Density - 1 to CC: Community Commercial and to Amend the Comprehensive Plan future land use designation from Medium Density Residential to Community Commercial at:
1817 11th St N – Parcel 58.900.1880 - S 184' OF N 255' OF OUT. 32-L & TRIANG. TRACT ADJ ON N LESS E 150' OF S 75' 32 140 48 (abbreviated description – full description available upon request)
5. Request of J.V. Hough, Inc. for a Rezone from RHD-1: Residential High Density-1 to RLD-3: Residential Low Density-3 and a Preliminary & Final Plat for a 20 lot subdivision at:
4401 20th St S – Parcel 58.621.0320 - Lot 11, Block 3, PRAIRIE MEADOWS 6TH ADDITION
The meeting will be live-streamed on the City's Homepage, on the City's YouTube Channel and air on Moorhead Community Access Media (MCAM) on Midco Channel 12 or Sparklight Channel 58.
If you can attend the hearing, the City of Moorhead will afford an opportunity for interested persons to be heard with respect to these items. You will be given three minutes to speak.
If you cannot attend the hearing, please submit written or oral comments to Planning & Zoning, PO Box 779, Moorhead, MN 56561-0779 or call the Commission Liaison at 218.299.5374 by 4 pm on the date of the meeting.