Below is a list of news items for the City of Moorhead with the most recent items at the top. If you would like to see news for a certain category, you can select it from the the drop-down box labeled (All Categories). Any news older than 90 days is automatically archived and removed from this list.
You can also subscribe to our eNotifications to automatically receive emails as we post news to the site.
All Aboard Minnesota! Proposed Plans for Daytime Trains to Twin Cities & Chicago
Community Forum - October 30, 2019 6:30 pm
The City of Moorhead has been working with All Aboard Minnesota to explore additional daytime passenger train service to and from Fargo/Moorhead, connecting to the Twin Cities and Chicago. Imagine a convenient daytime trip to the Twin Cities and beyond without having to drive or fly. All Aboard Minnesota invites the community to a forum to discuss the advantages more passenger train service can offer.
Wednesday, October 30, 2019
Hjemkomst Center Auditorium
202 1st Ave N Moorhead MN
Meeting Overview - learn about:
• The proposed plans for a daytime train frequency from the Fargo – Moorhead area to the Twin Cities and Chicago
• The economic and mobility benefits for the Fargo/Moorhead community
• How you and your family can personally benefit
• What you can do to make these proposed plans happen
• Ample time for questions and answers
To RSVP, click on this link and type in your name, email, and Fargo/Moorhead in the comments section. For more information, call 612-781-2894, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit their website: allaboardmn.org.