Custom Documents, Images & Calendar
- Corridor Study Presentation
- QZ Preemption Analysis
- SE Main Plan
- Mhd RR Feas Study - Report and Appendices
- Mhd RR Feas Study - Report Figures
- Mhd RR Feas Study - Executive Summary
- Grade Separation Final Draft Executive Summary
- Grade Separation Tech Memo #1
- Public Input Meeting Presentation
- Traffic Calming Policy
- Quiet Zone Study
- QZ Maps
- BNSF Attachment
- OTVR Attachment
- Public Meeting Presentation 9-13-16 - Final
- 20 & 21 St, SE Main Layout
- Center Ave Existing & Forecast Analysis Report_V2
Moorhead Human Rights Commission Special Meeting
- Date: 12/01/2022
- Location: Hjemkomst Auditorium
201 1st Ave N
Moorhead, Minnesota 56560
The Moorhead Human Rights Commission Special Meeting will be held Thursday December 1, 2022 at 5 pm. For agenda, and video, please visit the Human Rights Commission webpage.
The December 1 Special Meeting is being held to review and vote on Human Rights Award nominations.
The City of Moorhead welcomes and encourages public participation. Standards and procedures for attendance and participation at City boards and commissions - including options for citizens to comment - can be found on the Boards and Commissions web page.
Human Rights Commission Special meeting will be live-streamed to the City's website, on Youtube and on air on Moorhead Coummunity Access Media (MCAM), Midco Channel 12 or Sparklight Channel 58.