Custom Documents, Images & Calendar
- 2022 Comp Plan Amendment Application!
- 2022 CUP Application!
- 2022 House Moving Permit Application!
- 2022 Minor Subdivision Application!
- 2022 Plat Final!
- 2022 Plat Preliminary!
- 2022 PUD Application!
- 2022 Sign Permit Application!
- 2022 Vacation Application!
- 2022 Variance Application!
- 2022 Wireless Telecommunications Tower CUP Application!
- 2022 Zoning Amendment Application!
- !2022 MHD Plng Cmsn Deadline & Mtg Dates
- 2022 Annexation Application!
- 2022 Administrative Subdivision Application!
- 2022 MHD Plng Cmsn Deadline & Mtg Dates-rev
- 2022 On Premise Sign Permit
Ward 3 Earth Week Buckthorn Removal/Litter Cleanup
- Date: 05/02/2022 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Location: Gooseberry Mound Park
Join City Council members Larry Seljevold and Deb White for buckthorn removal at Gooseberry Park. Pick up supplies at the Gooseberry small shelter on the south side of the entrance road. Please bring sturdy gloves for buckthorn removal.
Dress warmly; waterproof boots encouraged. Vests, pickers, and cloth gloves will be provided. Please bring sturdy gloves if you have them for extra comfort! Some sturdier gloves will be provided, but supplies will be limited. Help improve the beauty and health of our community by joining the City Council, the City Sustainability Coordinator and Forestry staff in this volunteer event.
Forestry staff will cut buckthorn ahead of the event, and volunteers will help drag buckthorn out of the woods for staff to collect the following day. Buckthorn is an invasive species that competes with native plants, so removal will be beneficial to our local ecosystem!