Custom Documents, Images & Calendar
- Residential Standards
- Storm Drain Marking
- General Stormwater Issues
- Trash Fact Sheet
- Utility Grading/Erosion Control Permit Application
- Residential Grading/Erosion Control Permit Application
- Excavation Grading/Erosion Control Permit Application
- Commercial Grading/Erosion Control Permit Application
- Excavation Permit Transfer Form
- Drainage Plan Checklist
- Auto Repair Shop Brochure
- Car Washing Brochure
- Commercial Education Brochure
- Fact Sheet Cigarette Butts
- Fats, Oil, and Grease Fact Sheet
- Lawn & Garden Care Brochure
- Mobile Service Providers BMPS
- Motor Oil
- Pet Waste Brochure
Moorhead Farmers Market
Last market of the season!
- Date: 09/27/2022 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Location: Hjemkomst Center Parking Lot
202 1st Ave N
Moorhead, Minnesota 56560
The Moorhead Farmers Market makes for a great place to Get Fresh and Go Local. Open on Tuesdays, May 31-September 27, items for sale include vegetables, fruit, baked goods, honey, jams, flowers, pet products and hand-crafted pieces.
Hear live local music from Parliament Lite 4-5 pm and The Hartford Street Brass 5-6 pm.
The market takes place in the Hjemkomst Center parking lot. Swing by and stick around for free museum entry courtesy of the Historical Cultural Society of Clay County after 5 pm.
SNAP Benefits will be accepted, and if claimed at the Moorhead Farmers Market, these benefits are matched! $10 worth of SNAP gets you $30 in tokens to spend on fresh market foods courtesy of Hunger Solutions of Minnesota.
Take advantage of our Power of Produce Program! Kids 4-12 and adults 55+ can participate in this incentive and get a $2 token to spend on produce every week. For more information and to register, click here! The Power of Produce Program is sponsored by Essentia Health.Sponsored by: American Crystal Sugar Company and Lemke Home Improvements