Custom Documents, Images & Calendar
- Ongoing Projects / Planning Documents
- Senior Center
- Special Events
- League Rules and Schedules
- Park Brochures
- Reservation Rules and Regulations 2021
- Registration Form 2020-21
- Scholarship Form 2021
- Available Park List
- River Excursions Registration Form 2021
- Foundations- Fargo Park District Presentation
- 2018 Golf Food & Beverage Packet
- Center Mall Long Track Map
- Center Mall Short Track Map
- 2019 Adopt-the-Red Map
- Food & Beverage RFP 2018
City Council Meeting
- Date: 11/28/2022 5:30 pm
- Location: Hjemkomst Center
202 1st Ave N
Moorhead, Minnesota 56560
Please contact the City of Moorhead, City Clerk’s office (218.299.5304) if auxiliary aids or services are required (ten hours’ notice is required).
For agendas, minutes, and video of City Council meetings, please see the Agendas & Minutes section of our Council Meetings webpage.
The agenda packet is now available.
City Council meetings will be live-streamed on the City of Moorhead Website, on our Youtube channel and on Moorhead Community Access Media (MCAM), Midco Channel 12 or Sparklight Channel 58.
To participate and/or make a public comment in person, you must fill out a Request to Speak form. You will be given three minutes to speak.
If you wish to make a comment prior to the meeting or make arrangements to speak virtually during the meeting, please contact the City Clerk's Office or call 218.299.5304 no later than noon the day of the meeting.