Custom Documents, Images & Calendar
- CDBG Single Family Rehab Preliminary Application
- 2019 Neighborhood Impact Program Application
- 2018 Neighborhood Impact Application
- MMH Rebate FAQ through 2018
- Homestead Application
- PHA_Enabling Resolution
- 2014 Moorhead Housing & Developent Summary
- 2014 Homebuyer Survey composite results
- Fire Sprinklers FAQ
- MN Cities Participation 2015
- 2015 Homebuyer Survey composite results
- Form M1PR - 2015
- MMH Tax Rebate FAQ thru 2018
- 2016 Housing & Development Summary
- 2018 Neighborhood Impact Program GCB Flyer
- Maxfield Update of Comprehensive Housing Needs - May 2017
- 2017 Annual Housing Report FINAL
- 20180730 Mayor receives Jack Murray Award from CGMC
- NIP 2019 Flyer
City Council Meeting
- Date: 11/14/2022 5:30 pm
- Location: Hjemkomst Center
202 1st Ave N
Moorhead, Minnesota 56560
Please contact the City of Moorhead, City Clerk’s office (218.299.5304) if auxiliary aids or services are required (ten hours’ notice is required).
For agendas, minutes, and video of City Council meetings, please see the Agendas & Minutes section of our Council Meetings webpage.
The agenda packet is now available.
City Council meetings will be live-streamed on the City of Moorhead Website, on our Youtube channel and on Moorhead Community Access Media (MCAM), Midco Channel 12 or Sparklight Channel 58.
To participate and/or make a public comment in person, you must fill out a Request to Speak form. You will be given three minutes to speak.
If you wish to make a comment prior to the meeting or make arrangements to speak virtually during the meeting, please contact the City Clerk's Office or call 218.299.5304 no later than noon the day of the meeting.