Medallion Hunt Rules
- Three (3) medallions will be hidden within city limits on property which is accessible to the public.
- No disassembly or digging will be required to find the medallions.
- Medallions will not be placed on or near riverbanks or bodies of water for safety.
- Hunters should observe all posted Park hours and rules.
- Use the daily clues and the Parks and Recreation program brochure to find medallions.
- The Medallion Hunt begins on Monday, September 14, and ends on Thursday, September 17.
- Clue Locations:
- Daily clues for the medallions will be announced on Big 98.7, Bob 95.1, and The Fox 107.9 radio stations at or after 8 am.
- Clues will also be posted on this page each day, as well as the Moorhead Parks and Recreation office.
- If you find a medallion, immediately follow the directions included with the medallion.
- Clues will be updated as soon as possible after found medallions are verified.
- If a medallion is not found by Thursday, September 17, 2020, at 4:30 pm, the Medallion Hunt Committee reserves the right to terminate the hunt and any unclaimed prizes may be returned to the sponsor or donated to a charity of their choice.
- The Medallion Hunt Committee assumes no responsibility for accidents or injuries sustained by participants. Participants are urged to use reasonable safety precautions, particularly around steep inclines, sharp objects, electrical wires, etc.
- Good sportsmanship and all applicable rules and regulations must be followed. Violators may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Medallion Hunt Committee.
- Prizes must be claimed by an adult over the age of 18 and only one (1) prize may be claimed per household.
- Members of the Medallion Hunt Committee, their immediate family, present and past employees of Moorhead Parks and Recreation, and their immediate families are ineligible to hunt for the medallion or claim prizes.
2020 Medallion Hunt Clues will be listed below each day at or after 8 am.
Gold Medallion $1,000 in Hornbacher's gift cards - FOUND
Red Medallion $500 MSU-Moorhead Award - FOUND
Green Medallion $500 Moorhead Business Prize Package - FOUND
| THANK YOU TO OUR MEDALLION HUNT SPONSORS!