The object of I Spy Moorhead edition is to identify Moorhead landmarks and businesses based on photos of an element or architectural detail of each building or landmark. Are you up for the challenge? It may not be as easy as it sounds!
Here are the contest guidelines and rules:
- Contest opens at 5 pm on Friday, September 9, 2016.
- Entries must be submitted on official entry form through the website, or paper submission and received by the Parks & Recreation Department no later than noon September 16 in order to qualify for prizes. But you can play as long as you want just for fun! Answers to all clues will be posted on the I Spy page of moorheadparks.com at 3 pm September 16.
- Each answer must include either the full street address or the recognized name of the specific business, landmark, or facility featured.
- Electronic submissions will be accepted 24/7 during the contest period. Paper submissions are accepted at the Parks and Recreation office during regular business hours and will be date stamped according to when they are received. Electronic submission is encouraged.
- Evaluation of Responses: Responses will be reviewed beginning Monday, September 12.
- When the City of Moorhead has verified a winner with correct answers to all clues, there will be an announcement on the I Spy page of moorheadparks.com and the winner will be notified directly. To receive notification of the winner, sign up for Parks and Recreation e-Notification.
- Only the first entry form per contestant will be considered, so if you want to win, wait to submit until you are sure about your answers!
- If no one has guessed all clues correctly by noon September 16, the contestant with the most right answers at that time is the winner.
- If multiple contestants correctly identify all I Spy photo locations, the contestant with all correct answers who submits earliest receives the grand prize.