Explore Moorhead and win prizes!
July is National Parks and Recreation Month and to celebrate, the I Spy Challenge is back!
The object of the I Spy Challenge is to identify Moorhead landmarks and businesses based on photos of an element or architectural detail of each building or landmark. Are you up for the challenge? It may not be as easy as it sounds!
Contest Guidelines and Rules:
1. The I Spy Challenge begins at 1 pm on Monday, July 2, 2018. Photo clues will be posted to the I Spy Challenge Clues page. Use these close-up shots and your detective skills to determine the Moorhead landmarks.
2. Entries must be filled out on an official entry form under the I Spy Challenge Clues Page, and turned in to the Parks & Recreation office no later than 4:30 pm on July 31, to receive a prize. All completed entries will then be added to a drawing for a grand prize! Only one entry per contestant.
3. Each answer must include either the full street address or the name of the business, landmark, or facility featured.
4. Answers to all clues will be posted by 1 pm on Wednesday, August 1, 2018.
5. Entries will be reviewed beginning on August 1, 2018:
- The Parks & Recreation Department will review and submit all completed forms with 100% correct answers into a drawing for the grand prize. All winners will be notified directly and announced on the I Spy Challenge Clues page. To receive notification of the winner, sign up for Parks and Recreation e-Notification.
- Only the first entry form per contestant will be considered, so if you want to win, wait to submit until you are sure about your answers!
- If no entries have guessed all clues correctly, the entry with the most right answers will be named the winner.
6. Contestants may work in teams, but will have to split the prize among their team members.
7. City employees, past employees, and members of their households are not eligible to participate.
8. The City of Moorhead is not responsible for lost entries.
4 prizes will be awarded: